RTZ lowering coil springs are engineered to lower your pickup 2" while maintaining the Handling & Ride quality of sport suspension. These coils are heat set to prevent spring fatigue, load tested for proper load specification & spring rate, and are made of High Tensile Alloy Steel. All these stages of refinement are implemented at our facility in the USA. Lower the rear of your pickup the right way with our adjustable 1-2" lowering shackle kit. To compliment the drop kit and maintain ride quality, we will include a set of RTZ Primo Nitrogen Gas charged shocks. Drop them in and Drive!! NOTE:PLEASE INSPECT PARTS BEFORE BEGINNING INSTALLATION. WE SUGGEST A PROFESSIONAL INSTALLER WITH PROPER EQUIPMENT TO HANDLE EXTREME LOADS AND THAT HAS TRAINING IN SUSPENSION SAFETY.
- Limited Life-Time Warranty & Made in the USA
- Powder-coated to Prevent Corrosion
- Load Tested for Proper "Sport" Spring Rate which is 15% higher than OEM
- Heat Set & Shot Peened to Prevent Spring Fatigue
- Compatible with 1987-1996 Ford F150 V8 Motor(All-Cabs) Includes: Pair of 2" lowering sport coil springs, Rear Adjustable Shackles to drop 1-2", and set of set of RTZ Primo Nitrogen Gas Charged Shocks (Check our other auctions for V6 models and Adjustable options)