RTZ Lift coil springs will lift your Van 3" on the front while maintaining the Handling & Ride quality of sport suspension. The front spacers are top mounted to your coils springs and are made of Solid Aluminum. The actual height of the front spacers is less than the actual height of lift once installed and is based on a 2 to 1 lift ratio. Our rear Gorilla fabricated steel blocks are tapered for pinion, powder-coated to prevent rusting, will never break and guaranteed to last! Zinc plated grade OEM 1541 ubolts and hardware included. Too simple to lift or level your pickup & made in the Designed! NOTE PLEASE INSPECT PARTS BEFORE BEGINNING INSTALLATION. WE SUGGEST A PROFESSIONAL INSTALLER WITH PROPER EQUIPMENT TO HANDLE EXTREME LOADS AND THAT HAS TRAINING IN SUSPENSION SAFETY.
- Designed in the USA & Life-time Warranty
- Direct Drop-in Installation. No Cutting, No welding, or other parts needed. Just an alignment after the installation!
- Improves appearance of your Van, More Ground Clearance and maintains comparable factory ride.
- Non-Corrosive Aluminum & Powdercoated Steel
- Compatible with 1969-2003 Ford Van E150 E200 E250 E300 E350. Includes: Solid Aluminum 3" Lift Leveling Coil Spring Spacers & Rear 3" Steel Block kit with Sae grade Hardware(check other listings for other models and shock kits) Decal included as shown.